Our mobile repair Technician visits you at home or at work
- We remove the wheels from your car
- We then deflate the tyres
- The beads are broken which means that the tyres are pushed back about an inch to enable the rim to be repaired
- The damage is repaired using the required techniques
- They are then primed to prevent corrosion
- The wheel is then baked under infra-red lighting
- The primer is then sanded out to ensure a smooth finish
- The wheels are then painted to the colour of your choice or matched to the original finish
- They are then baked under the infra-red lighting system again
- The wheels are then finished with bodyshop standard 'High Solid' lacquer
- We then bake them off again until they are dry
- Finally the tyre are inflated and refitted to your vehicle.
The wheels are refitted to your car then the wheel nuts are torqued up to the recommended level.
Following a final inspection, the process is complete.
Payment is made on inspection of work by Cheque or Cash. Your invoice provides a 12 month warranty on all of our work.
If your wheels cannot be repaired for any reason, there is no call-out charge.